Singapore 2-Day Trip in January 2018

Hey Guys, 

Here I come to share with you guys my TWO-DAY Singapore TRIP w/ my Bestfriend, Sri Devi 😎
Why just two-day? Because I haven't met her for a quite long time (exaggerating, actually we just met last year in our hometown :')) so I made it for two day and two night before I went home on the next day for my winter vacay in my last year of Univ. In this post, I will share to you guys WHERE WE GO😜

At first, I took a night flight from Taoyuan Airport around 10PM and I arrived in Singapore Changi Airport around 2 AM, And I told Sri Devi to wait for me in a MRT Stations because Changi Airport is quite far from her place, so I decided to wait til the MRT open like 5AM and When I am gonna take the MRT, I started to think that there must be few people who ride at this time, like I owned the MRT, LOL just kidding:"), but I found out Singapore people is quiet hard working people, I saw there's so many people who ride the MRT at 5AM like I can imagine the MRT in Taipei, I believe there's almost none people who woke up at 5 in the morning just to ride MRT to work. Ah, okay let's move on to the main topic, After I met Sri Devi, She took me to her Univ, Nanyang Technology University, I got an outrageously clever friend, right? I'm so proud of her too! Because that day was Friday, so she has a class to attend and right after the class, she took me to her univ's canteen to eat lunch, yumm! After that, she took me strolling around the University, I took a picture here :)

That's the end for Day-1, let's start with Day-2! We already planned to go to SEA Aquarium together! and she take me to Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay right after it, ah We also ate Korean Hotpot!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know ME!

What to Eat in Tainan Near NCKU