Get to know ME!

Hi guys!
In this first post, I'm gonna bring you guys to get to know ME!πŸ˜€

My name is Angelina, I am an Indonesian who currently work as Software Developer in Taiwan and I graduated from National Cheng Kung University (Tainan,Taiwan) with a degree of Bachelor of Science in June 2018. After the intro with all of the information connected, you all might know that I went study abroad since 2014. Actually at that time, I am just an 18 y.o girl who never left home alone to a place far from home, But as I already decided to challenge myself to go abroad with my passion in Traditional Chinese Language and a determination to get into my dream University, I have to study harder in YFB (印輔班 is a training classes which all Overseas Chinese Indonesian students attended to get into Univ in Taiwan. It included Chinese, English and Math class, it takes one month to study those materials and the students should take the Final Test to get into univ they preferred). In YFB, I studied so hard because I'm so afraid I can't get into NCKU (brief intro: NCKU is a TOP 5 Best National University in Taiwan). At the end, all my hard work has paid off, I finally did it. Not only I got into NCKU with major of Computer Science and Information Engineering, but also I got Outstanding Overseas Chinese Student scholarship and TOP 1 Rank in YFB (My biggest achievement in my entire life this far, tears droppedπŸ˜‚). I really proud of myself at that time, I am so appreciate my family and friends who have supported me to pursue my dreams and I finally didn't disappoint them, I am really happy because I got what I want and made my family and friends proud of me. But, my hard time just begins right after it, because every stories have the sweet and bitter taste, right? Stay tuned on my next story!
This picture was taken on August 2018 in DeYang Destroyer, Tainan, Taiwan
The picture describing my happiness after graduated and while struggling searching for a better job opportunities, I am happy that I got the time traveling with my friends even tho it was just a day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore 2-Day Trip in January 2018

What to Eat in Tainan Near NCKU